Friday 17 February 2012

On the Case - Scarlett Rogers

Winchester and I spent the majority of last night on a stakeout.

I don't mind this necessary aspect of being a P.I. It normally involves cigarette after cigarette and damn good music. Winchester spends most of his time trying to make conversation. Admittedly, 'discussions' soon spiral downwards into arguments, and I wish he hadn't spoken at all. It'd be easier for us both if he just drank himself stupid like he normally does. There's a reason for that hip flask. As I'm normally right, arguments are a collosal waste of my time and energy, anyway.

We were keeping an eye on a dingy bar downtown. I hear it sells a damn good whiskey, but that's not the point. We've followed our noses to this point in the case, and while I can't disclose the details until it's closed, it's shaping up to be a fairly interesting one. We're one step closer after the events of last night.

The cases are getting grittier, sharper, and that does a world of good for Winchester and I's boredom.

Just as long as people stop with the fucking adultery cases.

- S.R.

3 comments: